Compact 160 Amp Power Relay
G7Z series provides a compact, cost efficient solution for applications such as inverters, UPS, solar and fuel-cell battery circuits. Relay in combination with auxiliary contact block meets EN 60947-4-1. Coil ratings are available in 12 and 24 VDC. Power consumption is less than 4 watts.
- Switching current 160 A (40 A rating / 4-pole / IEC-AC1)
- Switching voltage 440 VAC
- Safety function with mirror contacts in various configurations
- Power consumption less than 4 Watts
- Low Switching Noise (70 dB)
- Note • Rated current and coil resistance were measured at a coil temperature of 23°C with coil resistance of ±15%.
- • Operating characteristics were measured at a coil temperature of 23°C.
- • The maximum allowable voltage is the maximum value of the fluctuation range for the Relay coil operating power supply and was measured at an ambient temperature of 23°C.