Specifications & ordering info
|Product||Remote access method||Description|
|4G||RT1-series SiteManager 4G Global, 10 Device Agents, 3x Ethernet Ports, 1x Micro SD slot, 1x USB port|
|LAN||RT1-series SiteManager LAN, 10 Device Agents, 3x Ethernet Ports, 1x Micro SD slot, 1x USB port|
|WiFi||RT1-series SiteManager WiFi, 10 Device Agents, 3x Ethernet Ports, 1x Micro SD slot, 1x USB port|
How can we help you?
If you have a question or would like to ask for a quote, please contact us or send a request.
Thank you for submitting your request. We will come back to you as soon as possible.
We are experiencing technical difficulties. Your form submission has not been successful. Please accept our apologies and try again later. Details: [details]Download
Thank you for requesting a quotation. We will provide you with the required information as soon as possible.
Reduce costly, time-consuming on-site visits
Industrial Remote Access connects you to machines and equipment to
- view and control interfaces from remote
- troubleshoot equipment and install updates from anywhere in the world
- perform corrective maintenance
Our Remote Access solution is based on a proven, trustworthy and certified secure remote access platform.
- Firewall friendly
- AES 256bitencrypted tunnel based on TLS
- 3rd Party Certification
- Full control on user and device management
- Ethernet/WIFI or 3G/4G for total network separation
- IO ports to physically control remote access
Remote access improves the service to your Customers
- Remote access ready to all production equipment
- Centralized maintenance and control
- Rapid response times to your customers
- Access to Sysmac Studio Platform and CX-One platform
- For Machine builders that are looking for a remote access solution with a Commissioning and Maintenance scope
- For End users with persistent connections that are looking for a remote access solution to collect and monitor data
- For End users that are looking for a remote access solution to collect data via multiple clouds