Print mark detection photoelectric sensor in compact stainless steel housing
The detergent resistant photoelectric sensor in a robust stainless steel housing provides reliable detection of all common print marks in food packaging applications.
- White LED for stable detection of differently coloured or black print marks
- SUS 316L stainless steel housing
- Easy-to-use teach-in button
- Fast response time of 50μs
For smaller size and full RGB colour detection performance see the E3X-DAC-S.
PP1 2 m
PP1 2 m
Registration mark detection
Complex shape and position detection and synchronized quality inspection.For positioning and machine synchronisation tasks e.g. requiring the recognition of words or symbols, the shape, position detection functionalities of the vision sensors and systems can be set up to provide solutions for the most complex and challenging tasks. The vision systems can also detect the registration mark and perform position and quality inspections at the same time.
Challenging designs or colour marksObjects with complex designs or where the contrast between print mark and background is low, require sensors that allow an easy adaption to the specific requirements of the particular task.
- Amplifiers with digital value displays and advanced signal evaluation functions for application optimised settings
- Wide range of sensing heads fitting the application and distance requirements
- White LED, RGB ratio comparison and extended functionality
Standard print mark detectionFor print marks most commonly used in the packaging and printing industry, the contrast sensors with white LED have an optimised light intensity and RGB ratio evaluation algorithm ensuring a stable and fast detection.
- Compact housing concept for high flexibility in machine design
- Fast response time of 50 μs
- Autoteach and white LED