Our new MX-Z Laser Marker is an efficient and permanent marking for traceability, design or labelling requirements on a wide range of materials, including metal, plastics, resin and film.
The ever-increasing requirements towards the individual identification and traceability of parts and components are present in many industries like automotive, medical device manufacturing or general machine building.
Laser marking provide numerous benefits to manufacturers including basic part identification, branding or complete traceability to track & trace parts. Laser marking machine deliver durable, readable marks and deliver high-quality results and benefits such as
- Greater operational efficiency and productivity with less waste and downtime
- More visibility and accountability throughout the supply chain
- Minimized costly threats such as quality and counterfeiting issues
- Ensured compliance with industry regulations
- With laser marker technology, unreliable, non-permanent and supply consuming marking technologies like paper/plastic labelling or inkjet printing can be supplemented
- Laser markings are permanent, don't require consumable materials, are highly accurate and very versatile – the future prove technology for your marking application
Read more about our new MX-Z Laser Marker and its benefits and technology.