Now it is easier than ever to take advantage, because we can supply regenerative units that are perfectly tuned to our inverters.
What’s more, we also supply harmonic and EMI filters to ensure that your regenerated AC energy is not only green, it’s also ultra clean as a perfect sine wave.
- Low energy costs. Now you are able to re-use the energy generated by your motors instead of burning it;
- Flexible configuration. A wide range of technical solutions adaptive to single or multi-drive applications;
- Clean energy. Reduce harmonic distortions up to 5% THDI.
- All types of cranes
Studies have shown that our regenerative solutions can reduce electrical energy consumption by up to 50%. So depending on your application’s loads and cycle frequencies your customers can save a substantial amount of money, which makes your machine so much more desirable.
A crane, for example, with a braking power of 16 kw and a frequency of 18 cycles per day will save enough money to pay for our regenerative solutions after just one year. After that, it’s free energy. You’ll also be helping to protect our environment by using recycled energy. It’s a win-win situation.
We offer different configurations to ensure the best fitting regenerative solution for your application. Depending on the solution used, the regenerated energy can be used by other drives in the system or it can be sent directly back to the power network to be used by other components sharing same power supply circuit.
Regenerative solutions – DC power supply:
- By using DC power supply, you can realise a 1:n drives system;
- Braking energy of a drive can be consumed by other drives;
- Low energy consumption due to common DC bus systems;
- Improve power factor approx. close to 1;
- Harmonic distortion is reduced below 5% THDI.
Regenerative Braking unit:
- More power braking than with a resistor;
- System is 1 to 1;
- Regenerative unit can be smaller than traditional braking system;
- Harmonic distortion is reduced up to 10% THDI.
Inverters generate high harmonic distortion, which can cause malfunctions in other electronic components. Harmonic distortion can also can come with a cost penalty at electricity transfer.
Thanks to our advanced harmonic filters, the energy you regenerate with our solutions is clean and will not damage the electrical components in which it is used. Typical applications where harmonics are more critical include medical systems and laboratory applications which must be powered with clean energy of less than 5% harmonic distortion.