Online debugging of virtual PLCs in the computer
Allows program debugging in a single PLC before the actual system has been assembled. Reduces the total lead time required for machine/equipment development and startup.
- Integrated into CX-One, Omron's universal software suite
- All of the debugging functions available in CX-Programmer can be used
- Cycle time can be checked without the actual PLC system
- Perform efficient debugging operations that cannot be performed in the actual PLC, such as executing single steps and cycles and inserting break points
- Several methods can be used to create and replay virtual external inputs