- Low value added job
- Shortage of workers
- Space limitations
- Safety requirements
Our Solution: flexible automated pallet transport.
- Static and dynamic obstacle avoidance
- Low level obstacle avoidance such as empty pallets or pallet mover forks on the ground
- Overhead obstacle detection and avoidance
- Our mobile robots are safety rated. They use on-board lasers and other sensors to detect obstacles on their moving path
- OMRON mobile robots are easy to get up and running, requiring no construction such as the installation of magnets
- Our mobile robots use an on-board laser to scan the environment and generate a map which will be used for navigation.
To handle & optimize the inflow of different goods, we bring together a complete line of robotic automation products into a single, fully integrated packaging system.
We offer a wide array of robotic solutions, not only improving throughput, but freeing workers to concentrate on value-add tasks.
Our wide array of smart robotic solutions optimizes the throughput and availability of goods needed.
Together with our partners OMRON can address unpacking and distribution of arriving goods issues and realize fully automated handling & movement of these goods.
Together with our partners we realize smart and efficient EOL-palletizing solutions.
Examining incoming materials and products on compliance with specifications. Identifying any problems or defects on criteria as labelling, container size, container integrity or simply quantity.
Improve productivity and increase accuracy for the warehouse operator pickers that travel around the warehouse, going to the products one by one in the goods gathering process.
Pick up objects with random overlapping positions with 3D vision enabling enhanced bin-picking. 3D vision allows the system to detect more challenging objects in the field of view.