Introducing the D41 Series High-Coded Safety Door Switch
Reducing the risk of interlock devices being deactivated, for a safe and worry-free production site.
Prevent industrial accidents caused by human errors
Safety components perform their safety functions only when properly used.
Some industrial accidents were caused by tampering with interlocking devices used for safety guards, although they could have been prevented. As these accidents often become problems in many countries, there is an effort to standardize prevention of tampering. Many countries adopt EN ISO 14119:2013 that defines the measures required to minimize defeat of interlocking devices and is becoming the global standard.
Reducing the risk of defeating by using high-coded systems
Thanks to its built-in function to prevent deactivation in the switch itself, you can reduce the risk of defeating your protection guards. In the "high-coded" safety door switch, the combination of sensor and actuator is fixed by pairing with more than 1,000 variations available.
- The compact design fits into tight spaces inside machines and does not hinder entry through openings
- D41D matches with machine design while providing excellent versatility of mounting
- Pairing of all series-connected switches can be done at once, reducing design and commissioning time
Guard Lock D41L
- Hygienic design that prevents water and foreign matter from collecting and the ECOLAB-certified detergent resistance allows for easy and quick cleaning
- High tolerance for guard misalignment