Peace of mind when you buy machinery
Confirmation that all is correct
This service is ideal if you are buying new or refurbished machinery. It can provide:
- A pre-delivery CE compliance check
- A post-delivery CE compliance acceptance check before it is put into service alongside a UWED assessment
- A basic CE compliance check for existing machinery
- A basic CE compliance check for when you build your own machinery. This helps ensure that you gain the CE mark.
How it works
The assessment includes a visual inspection of the machine. This is our internal process. This forms the basis of the formal written report, which includes information on the following topics, in accordance with the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC:
- CE mark - correct and valid?
- EC declaration of conformity - its existence, content and validity
- Declaration of incorporation - its existence, content and validity
- Instruction manuals and drawings - their existence, content and validity
- Fundamentals of safe operating - check control system and safety requirements to ensure that the machine is safe and fit for use.
- Electrical - condition of the electrical control system to IEC EN 60204-1.
- Hydraulic - condition of the hydraulic system to EN ISO 4413.
- Pneumatic - condition of the pneumatic system to EN ISO 4414.
- Technical File - content and availability.