This is why you can rely on our service:
- European Repair Centre with well trained engineers, the latest technologies and a high level of quality.
- Direct pick up from and delivery to the customer, anywhere within the European Union.
- Three repair-services available for Automation repairs: - Priority (repair within 24 hours) - Standard (repair within 3 working days) - Economic (repair within 10 working days)
- Two repair-services available for Mechatronic repairs: - Standard (repair within 5 working days) - Economic (repair within 10 working days) *Please note that indicated repair time for above services is without transportation time.
- Free repair service for products under warranty as given by Omron.
- Fixed repair price for products when the repair is not covered by warranty.
- Repaired products receive a 1-year warranty on any replaced or repaired component, valid from the repair date at the Omron European Repair Centre.
- The repaired product is returned with our standard repair report. On request an extensive repair report or detailed analysis can be supplied.
If you complete the Repair request form we will send you a free quotation for your product.
Further important information
- Content of the repair-services are subject to change at any time, without prior notification.
- Customs procedures may delay repair requests from outside the European Union.
- Some Omron products do not qualify for this express repair service.