Force and Flow in Harmony
The new SX inverter is designed to drive high power applications, anything from pumps, fans, compressors or blowers through to closed loop vector control required by cranes, crushers, mills or mixers. The standard inverter has built-in application oriented software and it's hardware design provides flexibility to the user.
- 500V - 690V power supply from 90kW up to 1000kW
- 400V power supply from 0.75 kW up to 800 kW
- Compact design IP54 full range
- Built-in Filter according to C3 Class
- Safety according to EN13849-1 and EN62061 standards
- Load curve control
- Logic programmability
- Built-in special application functionality as Multi-pump control or Crane applications
- Hardware customisation (Main switch, Liquid cooling, 12-pulse rectifier, … )
- Fieldbus communications: EtherCAT, PROFINET, Modbus, DeviceNet, PROFIBUS, Modbus TCP
All inverter sizes could be fitted with an optional built-in brake chopper from factory but is not possible to install it later. The choice of the resistor depends on the application switch-on duration and duty-cycle. Following tables describes the activation level of the built-in braking chopper and the minimum resistor that could be used depending on the input voltage.