Coreless GW linear motor construction results in zero attraction force
The GW linear servo motor’s moving coil has no iron content and is made of resin-moulded motor windings. The stationary magnet track is made of two nickelised steel plates with accurately placed rare-earth magnets on each side.
- Plug and play, automatic motor recognition by servo drive
- Lack of magnetic attraction force extends the life of linear guides
- Bearings will run more quietly due to the lack of attraction force
- Attraction cancellation allows the use of smaller linear bearings
- Velocity ripple is minimised due to zero-cogging nature of the design