The NX1 is the entry level controller for our Sysmac automation platform which integrates EtherNet/IP and EtherCAT connectivity, motion control, and I/O in a compact package, bringing advanced motion and sequence control to small-middle size machines.
Electronic cam and interpolation increase machine speed and precision, which leads to improvement in productivity and quality. Data collected from devices via the built-in EtherCAT port and mounted IO-Link master unit can be shared between machines via the built-in EtherNet/IP port. This helps reduce machine downtime and increase productivity by enabling predictive maintenance and full integration.
- LD instruction execution time: 3.3 ns, program capacity: 1.5 MB;
- Built-in EtherNet/IP port, EtherCAT port, and SD memory card interface;
- Up to 8 axes (including up to 4 axes of motion control);
- 24 or 40 I/O Push-In Plus terminals on CPU for quick wiring;
- Use of NX I/O units expandability on CPU and distributed using EtherCAT;
- IEC 61131-3 standard programming and PLCopen® Function Blocks for motion control.
Our Sysmac automation platform is dedicated to providing complete control and management of automation plant under one software. Programming based on global standards and open networks allows for building the globally standardized system. At the core of this platform, the machine controller series offers synchronous control of all machine devices and advanced functionality such as motion, robotics, vision, safety and database connectivity. This multidisciplinary concept allows you to simplify solution architecture, reduce programming and optimize productivity.