We want to say a big "Thank you!" to all our customers, especially to those using or buying our "Next Generation On-Panel temperature controller E5_C".
Our Thermac Temperature Simulation software helps you in three aspects:
- Process and quality optimization
- Shorter start-up and quicker machine availability
- Energy saving and process cost reduction
With the Thermac Simulation Software any E5_C temperature controller (except PRR and Programmer (-T)) can be simulated. When the measurement cycle is finished a model will be created which allows you to change and optimize PID parameters instantly. The processing object will be not stressed at any time and the optimisation process can be carried out without a deeper know-how of TC theory.
The Thermac Simulation Software recorder function lets you compare and recall different settings. With an implemented automatic differential time optimizer the best configuration can be achieved in a short time. You can even simulate a disturbance or change the heater capacity. SP ramp modelling is also possible.
This competence tool is another proof of continuous innovation and a big step ahead for user friendliness in processing area.
How it works
- 1. Download and install Thermac Simulator on the PC
- 2. Make sure the USB driver for the conversion cable “E58-CIFQ2” is already installed
- 3. With the conversion cable installed in your application connect the PC to the E5_C
- 4. Start the program – the COM port will be assigned automatically
- 5. Start transferring the basic settings to be to your E5_C
- 6. Start with the data logging from your temperature controller device
- 7. When the logging is completed create a model
- 8. Without activating your heating/cooling device start the simulation changing parameters based on the model creation
- 9. Using the bars optimize the control loop characteristics according to your needs
- 10. When the optimization is finished you can upload the new parameters to your E5_C controller and run the machine
The steps above and the instructions in the Manual (this can be opened by pressing the “Help” button in the Thermac Temperature Simulation Software) will help you find the right parameters for your process.
Thank you for choosing us as your dedicated supplier for Temperature Control.
Note: Please read the Operation Manual carefully before applying any changes with Thermac to your device, also keeping in mind the safe use precautions.