New Normal of Factory Automation in the Food & Beverage Industry (Recorded)
Many food & beverage manufacturers are looking beyond the current situation, to what will be the ‘new normal’ in factory automation in the food industry.
In our online panel discussion from Tuesday 19 May, our industry experts discussed the topic “New Normal of Factory Automation in Food Manufacturing”, based on four market drivers: workforce, quality, flexibility and sustainability.
- How can automation help operators and engineers in factory environments?
- How can automation assist producers where labour shortages exist?
- How to avoid quality issues in production lines?
- How can producers gain flexibility in their operations?
- Sustainability in production
- Automation technology developments that will help machine builders and producers create a future factory