For our AOI department in Lithuania, we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer AOI/AXI.Join a dynamic and highly international team responsible for innovative AOI products from the promotion, to selling, installing, training, supporting and advising the end customers all over Europe
The Technical Support Engineer’s task at hand is to support customers in the pre-sales and post-sales process. The technical support engineer is working closely together with other technical colleagues, sales team and our R&D centre in Japan to bring the highest value to our customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Visit customers before, during or after the purchase of the inspection systems;
- Demonstrate the inspection systems to customers;
- Determine and troubleshoot problems
- Train customers and distributors
- Investigate and implement potential improvements to improve quality and efficiency;
- Assist with and participate in the development and introduction of new inspection systems.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A relevant technical bachelor degree;
- Fluent in Lithuanian; Good communication skills in English. Spoken language in the team is English;
- Able to work independently (for example at customer locations) and able to prioritize activities;
- Team player; Flexible;
- Willingness to travel (mostly inside Europe);
- Good intercultural awareness;
- Good IT knowledge; Knowledge in PLC programming and software development is a plus.