As Technical Engineer (AOI), you have the opportunity to prove your technical strengths in a high-end environment working with the best in class inspection equipment on a global level.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Prove your technical strengths in a high-end environment working with the best in class inspection equipment on a global level.
You are responsible for:
As a team member, you will be working in a dynamic and international team, supporting many top-level -tier 1- customers predominantly in the automotive area, located anywhere in Europe.
The technical Engineer is in close contact with customers, distributors and other Engineers to give the best support possible. This support can be pre and after-sales activities such as: presenting and demonstrating our solutions in conjunction with our sales team, installations of machines, training of software programmes, troubleshooting and helpdesk support.
The AOI division has members located in different European countries. OMRON has a partner network in most European Countries for local sales and technical support.
You are part of:
OMRON Inspection System Division (ISD) is selling and supporting state-of-the-art 3D optical and X-ray inspection systems (SPI, AOI, AXI systems). These machines are used in the electronic manufacturing industry, mainly in automotive, medical and other quality-driven industries. Omron is an established manufacturer holding numerous patents in the inspection field for many years.
- Visit customers before, during or after the purchase of the inspection systems
- Demonstrate inspection systems to customers
- Train customers and distributors how to use the inspection systems
- Perform calibrations, capability studies and upgrades
- Investigate and implement potential improvements in optical inspection machines
- Troubleshoot when issues occur with the optical inspection systems
- Assist with/participate in the development and introduction of new inspection systems
- You report to the European Service and Support Manager based in Holland
- A competitive salary depending on experience. Furthermore, 29 holidays, 8,33% holiday allowance, ½ month end of year bonus, lease car, laptop, smartphone
- Healthy work-life balance
- Working in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment within a team consisting of around 7 nationalities
- Working for a world-leading company to further your career
Your Skills and Experience:
- A relevant technical degree (Mechatronics, Electronics and/or Mechanical Engineering)
- Experience with AOI/AXI systems is a plus
- Good communication skills in English (C1 level following The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). Dutch and/or German is a plus
- Able to work independently and able to prioritize
- Team player and flexible
- Willingness to travel mostly inside Europe, approximately twice per month
- Good intercultural awareness
- Good IT knowledge and software development is a plus
- You already have an EU work permit and you have no constraints travelling in the EU, UK, Turkey, Russia, Northern Africa and Japan
Please apply with your motivation letter and CV through our homepage. If you need more information, please contact: