As Supply Chain Data Analyst at OMRON you will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME), in Cognos and other general reporting tools.
In this role, you will develop and maintain systems for recording data, as well as analyze processes and produce relevant documentation/reporting/dashboards/recommendations to support the business and supply chain management (SCM). You will bring strong analytical skills and a creative, problem solving attitude. You have proven experience in change management supported by excellent communication. You are a self-starter and your result oriented way of working allows you to trigger the right actions to answer your questions. You are curious and, sometimes even, skeptic, and always extract the right information. With your experience dealing with complex Data warehouse architecture, systems, software and data communications you will, together with your team, take the initiative to improve the SCM processes and take them to the next level.
What will you do?
- Analysis of Supply Chain related data and processes to identify opportunities and areas for improvement
- Timely providing (standard and new) reporting within SCM
- Develop, maintain and automate the required support tools and reports for efficient operations of SCM, meeting the data needs of the users; investigation of new tools for continuous improvement of the SCM processes where needed.
- Maintain the structure and administration of all reports, reporting needs, reporting initiatives, reporting standards within SCM.
- Alignment with the OMCE-IT team; acting as the interface between SCM team and specific OMRON Systems departments (BIT / Data warehouse) and implement new processes in operations
- Appropriate set-up, control and execution of the process of master data integrity in OMRON’s ERP system for the section of SCM
- Initiate and support improvement projects/Kaizens with several project team members from different disciplines
- Provide technical assistance, training and operational end-user support to SCM in the areas where data analysis is required.
What are we looking for?
- University Education level (WO) in Logistics, Supply Chain management or equivalent based on relevant knowledge and experience
- Logistics knowledge / Experience based on relevant experience in a similar organization
- Computer literate i.e. knowledge of internal computer software (i.e. ERP systems, MS Office especially MS Access, MS Excel, MS Power BI, Visual Basic for Applications and SQL).
- Strong and proven data warehouse application knowledge (Cognos)
- Proven knowledge or certification (Green belt/Black belt) in Lean Six Sigma
- Strong analytical skills/thinking
- Proficiency in the English language
What is it like to work at Omron?
Since Omron's foundation in Japan in 1933, the company has been driven by providing solutions that improve people's lives in an innovative way. Decades after, we strive to live up to the values of continuous innovation driven by social needs, challenging ourselves during the journey and treating others with respect, encouraging their potential.
This is translated to the everyday activities in our production center in Den Bosch. You will join an environment where you can lead innovation and contribute to society in a sustainable way. Omron offers you growth opportunities in a stable, well stablished environment that keeps on growing steadily every year. We take proud in having a welcoming, open and inclusive environment.
Omron offers you attractive benefits next to your salary, such as 8,3% holiday allowance, year-end bonus, pension scheme, travel costs compensation and other components.
Do you see yourself working at Omron and leading innovation?
Sounds like you?
We invite you to apply with your CV and motivation letter, stating why do you see yourself in this role and what catches your attention from this opportunity. Please send your application to Amanda Ruiz, HRM Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org Questions about the role? Call 0655227764