For the extension of our Robot Service department in the Nordic region, we are looking for Robot Service Engineer!
For the extension of our Robot Service department in the Nordic region based around the Stockholm area, we are looking to recruit one Robot Service Engineer reporting to Omron Robotics Service Engineering team.
As Robot Service Engineer you will be responsible for providing technical support to our customers primarily based on After Sales Support for all the Nordic region and from time to time basis throughout Europe.
We are looking for a proactive candidate who has had long and extensive experience in industrial automation with an in-depth knowledge of robotics.
You are a real team player, but you can also work on your own. Success is your driving force, and you are results-oriented and solution-oriented, flexible and positive mindset. A challenge provides an opportunity for success.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Planning and executing onsite services for customers and system vendors;
- Telephone support for customers in the area mentioned above;
- Planning and performing repairs at our current installed customer base;
- Planning, organizing and executing seminars/training at customer site and occasionally at our training centre;
- Preparing, continuing and extending service documentation;
- Possibly accruing telephone support and onsite services at the weekend;
- Preparing information for quotations about possible service performances for local Omron Offices;
- Entering the service projects in the CRM system;
- Consulting customers concerning a service strategy;
- Reporting quality defects and problems (quality control, engineering)
- Active registration in the CRM system and corresponding database maintenance of products installed at the customer;
- Supporting other locations in Nordic and Europe;
- Repairing customers robot systems both mechanically and electrically;
- Travel to customers and possibly means time away from home, both abroad or in your home country.
Education, skills, and experience:
- Completed apprenticeship in mechanical, electronics and electrical;
- Further education as technician or Bachelor of Engineering;
- Experience in maintenance and repair of robot hardware mechanics and electronics;
- Know how in automation (PLC, Vision);
- Know how in the programming of robot systems. Preferably Omron Adept Programming Language V+;
- Hands on experience both mechanical and electrical;
- English (spoken and written, it is the main language);
- Driving license;
- Passport essential
- A challenging, exciting and varied job;
- Entry into a future-oriented industry with excellent development opportunities;
- A good team;
- Personal and professional training & development;
- An attractive salary and a company car - also for private use;
- Other benefits depending on country rules.
If you are interested in the following vacancy, please send your resume with a brief description of yourself to our HR manager Annie Eldervik (firstname.lastname@example.org).