Votre mission : Etre le garant de la conformité de nos activités avec les règles de gouvernance et les règles du groupe Omron ; Encadrer les activités de l'équipe comptabilité & finance
Omron Corporation (Omron) established in 1933, is a leading, innovative multinational with more than 39,000 employees in 44 countries. Omron specialises in the development, production, distribution, marketing and sales of products and services in various industries, including automation, electronic components, and healthcare.
Omron Management Centre of Europe (OMCE) as a regional headquarter function for Omron Corporation (OC) based in Japan. Considered as a Centre of Excellence with a cross Business Company scope OMCE represents 8% of the EMEA region employees covering functions ranging from Risk Management & Governance to Service offerings in IT, Finance & Accounting, Legal and others.
OMCE Finance & Accounting (F&A) is a multi-functional service provider for business companies within the Omron Group. We work in several currencies and with customers and clients globally. We operate within a well-controlled framework and report to a range of internal and external stakeholders.
This position has evolved to work close to the local and Headquarter Compliance Team, to France's management. The main responsibility is to ensure that Omron functions legally and ethically, focusing on the local and group Compliance.
At Omron, Ethics and Compliance are not just about complying with laws and regulations; our daily activities constantly consider our Omron Principles, meaning business and our operations are based on high ethical standards.
- To ensure the company is conducting its business in full compliance with all regulations as well as professional standards, accepted business practices and internal standards, collaborating with Risk Managers within the BC’s to ensure corporate governance policies and Omron Group Rules (OGR’s) are adhered to
- To support the efficient and effective local running of the Omron Management Centre Europe (OMCE) Finance & Accounting (F&A) and business control functions in Omron HQ mainly for OEE.
- To work closely together with centralized F&A functions in headquarter to support internal business companies and external customers.
- To ensure that local compliance is met
Responsibility for all the Compliance for all associated Business Companies within France, to include:
- Omron Electronics SAS
- Omron Sante SAS
- Omron Electronic Components France Sarl
COMPLIANCE & RISK RESPONSIBILITIES (50%)
- Responsible for supporting all Business Companies in all elements of compliance and risk management, ensuring the agenda and instructions set by the Area Risk and Compliance Manager is adhered to
- Ensure that company business is conducted in compliance with all external rules, and with internal systems of control that are imposed to achieve compliance across all internal functions
- Actively promote and raise awareness and understanding of the internal Omron Group Rules (OGR’s) and corporate governance policies and the readiness of employees .to respond to changes and incidents appropriately.
- Ensure all relevant training associated with internal OGR’s and external standards to include Ethics Inductions (Omron Principles & code of conduct)
- Ensure company policies are up to date
- Company Secretarial responsibilities
- Providing full JSOX CSA support when required
- Local management of Corporate governance
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING (40%)
- Providing support to F&A activities and controlling activities in accordance with Roles & Responsibilities, ensuring compliance with all Omron Corporation internal controls and procedures to the following Business Units: OEE FR and OMCE
- Full responsibility for sign off on management accounts monthly, ensuring regular communication with French General manager on monthly P&L
- Balance Sheet reconciliations support
- Provide support in the preparation of the F&A European budgeting process for all assigned BC’s. Review and submit final annual budgets for F&A and Business Companies with input from local stakeholders
- Manage, oversee, support and feedback to OMCE Function all internal and statutory audit activity to include any Tax authority interaction
- Review monthly statements by; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends
- Support annual statements preparation
- Prepare and support Tax Returns.
- Legal & fiduciary responsibilities
- Prepare monthly cash flow.
- Analysis of monthly cashflow estimate versus actual
- Support group financial audit
- Manage local statutory audits
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES (10%)
- Facility management. Organize all FM related activities in the offices
- IT single point of contact with Headquarters to supervise IT related activities
- Credit controller line manager acting as a host manager
- Advice the Accounting department in their realisation of current and future objectives by optimizing processes
- Change management
- Actively encourage creativity and best practice amongst teams driving the culture of a self-learning department (Plan, Do, Check, Act)
- Responsible for maintaining key relationships to connect partners across a global multi-cultural, multi-disciplined organisation
- Actively develop, maintain and grow business relationships and links with internal Omron stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree from a Business School; Accounting and Finance degree
- High interest in Law, Finance and economy
- Years of experience in Compliance officer role covering Governance, Compliance & Risk Management
- Management experience in Finance & Accounting Department in a global organisation, to include experience in Internal Audit, Internal Controls, Financial Statement & Corporate Tax Returns, Budget Control support, Statutory Reporting requirements, Understanding and knowledge of Month End closing processes
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong commitment to integrity, ethical business conduct and compliance with the law better to understand challenges, technical issues and customer value