In Den Bosch we manufacture and assemble products like robots, controllers and drivers for modern machinery. Our products can be found primarily in machinery for the Food, Automotive and Semiconductor industry. We are currently looking for a Production Manager (fulltime and Dutch speaking)
Purpose of the Role
Managing operations (+/-115fte); by (over)achieving the Quality, Delivery and Cost targets while maintaining a safe and engaging work environment! Your accountable for QCD by ensuring that the right capacity and capabilities are available and able to perform optimal. You drive continuous improvements according to the latest lean manufacturing principles bringing our operational cost year over year down. You develop and implement the future production environment (f.e. robotization, automation, digitalization) within our assembly manufacturing site, still being close to our shop floor. Are you the ambitious person helping us with our strong growth ambition?
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving operational KPI’s (QCD) delivering 100% customer satisfaction.
- Through your team manage production output, improving structure/processes, and resolving (technical) obstacles.
- Be visible as leader; focus on behavior / values and drive our Omron culture.
- Define and execute the future roadmap for Production (f.e. robotization, automation and digitalization).
- Build a lean culture and execute actions to improve the efficiency with a year over year cost down.
- Drive organizational and culture change from a local to a global factory.
- Build a strong internal network through effective collaboration with R&D, Engineering, Quality, Purchasing and our Distribution center to maximize the site Den Bosch added value to OMRON
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in Business/Engineering
- Fluent in Dutch language.
- Broad experience within a Manufacturing environment
- Proven experience in leading a group of shift/team leads and Production Engineers.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Lean Manufacturing Principles and Tools and continuous improvements.
- Knowledge of business and organizational processes
- Ability to lead, inspire and motivate team members and other stakeholders to realize objectives
- Ability to think strategic and act hands on
Do you recognize yourself in the following keywords:
Safety-, quality- and results oriented, clear communicator, strong leader, multi-tasker, loves a dynamic environment, improvement focused.
Interested? If you are interested in this position, please apply including your resume and brief motivation. If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact René Soeterboek, Factory Manager (email@example.com) or Frank Kandelaars, HR Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NO ACQUISITION! We like to recruit ourselves and/or with already selected agencies, thank you!