For our Channel and Components Technical Support department in Stuttgart we are looking for a Product Specialist/Business Developer Industrial Sensors & Components f/m/d
Product Specialist Industrial Sensors & Components f/m/d (Stuttgart)
For our Channel and Components Technical Support department in Stuttgart we are looking for a Product Specialist/Business Developer Industrial Sensors & Components f/m/d. The Product Specialist is the company expert on the technical aspects of the designated product offerings and knows, from Business Development point of view, how to technically address predefined target industries.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support and advise the sales force at highest demanding applications by product data & evaluation, testing & validation of product functionality
- Contribute to an effective and timely solution of product related issues
- Create and perform technical trainings to sales and target customers. Enhance knowledge of local Field Sales Engineers, Field Application Engineers and Product Specialist. Develop eLearnings to support On Demand Training
- Support product launches by product demonstration and hands-on trainings. Create demo equipment and supportive videos
- Support and coordinate all product modification requests, ensure efficient follow up with all OMRON departments in R&D and production
- Contribute to the innovation process for next product development by using your expertise in product and application technology
- Write and communicate product and feature specifications for new product development based on customer needs.
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Healthy work-life balance
- Working in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world-leading company to further your career
Your Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in Engineering or a related field plus five years of experience in engineering of electrical machinery or a relevant technical support role
- The candidate should have experience in Industrial Automation and have some understanding of Industrial Sensors and Components
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills, including written, verbal, and presentation. Must be able to interact interdepartmentally in a professional manner
- Be self-motivated, capable of managing time well and work efficiently without close supervision
- Fluent German and English skills, verbal and written
- Enjoy team work in an international environment.
Please apply with your motivation letter and CV through our homepage