Are you ready for the next step in your career?We are looking for a New Business Developer for our sales organization in Hoofddorp.
Purpose of the Role
Develop new full concept Industrial Automation customers in line with the Omron new business development plan
North-Holland / North-east Netherlands
Ideal living location: Zwolle (radius 50km) or Alkmaar (radius 30km
- Actively develops new business
- Ensures continuous contact with full DMU (e.g. Management, R&D, Sales, Purchasing department) of prospects o Full understanding of 3 Bundling Sales:
- Customer Bundling (relation between prospects and its customer, suppliers and competitors)
- Product Bundling (value-adding application sales addressing management issues)
- Organization bundling (using global linkage of sales with multi DMU approach)
- Shows creativity in business approach
- Closely aligns with marketing to create attention for Omron Solutions o Invite prospects to -partly self-initiated seminars, blue carpet tours, fairs etc.
- Ensures proper execution of relationship mapping and
- Build a plan to influence customer customers towards Omron's vision, strategy, solutions and innovations.
- Ensure that you listen carefully to the prospects' needs and
- Translates those need into a clear Value proposition effectively indication ROI savings etc.
- Make sure to build a trust relationship by investing in the prospects and impress and meet expectations
- Determine the needs of the assigned prospects
- Translate customer needs in Omron solutions based on extensive knowledge of the Omron product/service portfolio
- Give company presentations and present a quotation
- Responsible for the whole sales process from investigation, proposing, quoting and closing
- Ensure continuous improvement of knowledge of technical products, solutions and applications
Provide input and share knowledge with colleagues about market information
Intensively works with the European Business developers, ePMM and R&D (Dutch part of the Omron R&D team)
Provide input on prospects, market and Industries in sales meetings
Notification in CRM to the involved colleagues of the right division
Ensure proper reporting and registration of customer information▪
Ensure registration of all relevant information in the CRM system. i.e.:
General customer information, business intelligence
Yearly demands and machine fact sheet o Customer profile, DMU and Relationship mapping
Monthly business review preparation
Manage your agenda
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills
- Relevant Technical Bachelor level, Electro-Technical or equivalent
- Relevant commercial experience in a similar environment.
- Appropriate Knowledge of Industrial automation
- Appropriate technical understanding/experience
- 6 years experience in a similar job in a B-2-B environment o Dutch and English language proficiency.