Do you want to be a part of an enthusiastic team? Do you get energy from learning yourself continuously and supporting others in learning in the company? Do you like to work in an international, dynamic environment? Then this might be a role for you!
Omron Corporation (Omron) established in 1933, is a leading, innovative multinational with more than 39,000 employees in 44 countries. Omron is specialized in the development, production, distribution, marketing and sales of products and services in a variety of industries, including automation, electronic components, and healthcare. Omron Management Centre Europe (OMCE) is providing all Omron’s Business Companies shared services in Finance & Accounting, Legal, Audit, HR, IT, Project Management and Corporate Resources.
OMRON is now seeking for a highly motivated Learning & Development Specialist to join our Human Resources Team.
OMRON´s OMCE Human Resources team is located at it’s European Headquarters in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands. A dedicated HR team supports to three different Omron businesses consisting of more than 40 entities and branches in Europe, The Middle East, and Africa by providing shared services.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the further development of the LMS in the EMEA region
- Ownership and stakeholder management of LMS tools
- Responsible for the usage of the LMS tool in the EMEA region
- Create and assist in the creation of e-learning modules with Articulate Storyline
- Ownership of the OGR-training (compliance) schedule
- Responsible for the onboarding training for employees in the EMEA region
- Organizing, facilitation, hosting for all sort/kinds of trainings
- To support OMCE Projects when needed
- Coordinate arrangements for training from an administrative and organizational perspective and also check related expenses and invoices. This includes communication with training providers, venues, accounting department etc.
Required education and qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Education, Training, HR, Psychology or equivalent.
- English language proficiency, minimum one extra language is preferred
- Strong command of MS office tools; excel, power point skills, Teams and etc.
Required specific knowledge, skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in hands-on training role.
- Experience in working with a Learning Management System is a must
- Articulate Storyline knowledge (e-learning software)
- Ability and insights to create engaging learning content (online)
- Strong command of MS office tools; excel, power point skills and etc.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent organizing, time management, communication, interpersonal, problem-solving and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Self-starting and result / deadline oriented and accurate.
- The candidate must be eligible to work in Netherlands
We look forward to your motivation letter and your cv! Please click on apply!