You will be the lead between R&D, Engineering and Operations on implementing assembly lines for our Robotics business. Do you have the drive to be a key player on these hightech products; leading projects and QCD improvements.
For our Factory (175FTE) in Den Bosch we are looking for an experienced Lead Engineer who loves leading multi-disciplinary teams with a strong technical/manufacturing focus. You will lead the capacity expansion of our Robots portfolio in Den Bosch, for our Global end users. You will be accountable for the full product lifetime cycle, production preparation, production launch and further optimization. In this role you will be the bridge between US R&D, local Engineering, local manufacturing, quality and supply chain. You get energized on running key projects and delivering them according to plan (timing, budget, quality).
We are searching for:
Lead Engineer / Robotics - Manufacturing
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for leading multi-disciplinary teams to expand our robot portfolio.
- You will lead the technical realization of a new production platform for our Scara Robot, which is planned for this year.
- Parallel you will prepare business plans for new Robot products and services.
- You will lead QCD improvements of our local robotics business.
- You create effective and professional project plans and manage them accordingly.
- You are a communicator by heart; reporting on projects status and deliverables to provide internal and external stakeholders insight into a project’s progress and results.
- You manage and build strong relationships between global and local stakeholders.
About what you must have
- Minimum a Bachelor technical degree e.g. Mechanical engineering, Electronical Engineering.
- At least 5 years relevant work experience as lead engineer, leading multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience working in an innovative, dynamic, and international manufacturing assembly environment.
- Methodical in your approach, with excellent judgment and good communication skills.
- Good understanding of the English (mandatory) and Dutch language (preferred), both in speaking and writing.
About what you preferable have
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings.
- Experience or knowledge with complex electromechanical systems.
- Experience working other cultures and time zones.
- Knowledge with electronic components, SMT, PCB.
strong problem-solving skills, result oriented, responsible, thorough, pragmatic, decisive, critical, empathic, and pro-active.
Do you see a fit then we are looking forward to receive your motivation letter and CV.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated!