For the extension of our Technical team in our Espoo office we are looking to recruit one Field Application Engineer with experience within Robotics
As Field Application Engineer (Robotics) you will be responsible for providing technical expertise within Robotics to our customers, implement and develop application solutions as well as building a relationship with internal and external stakeholders. You will closely liaise with Sales Team to ensure customer needs are met.
Purpose of the role
We are looking for a candidate who is proactive and have long and wide experience in industrial automation with deep knowledge in robotics. Many of our solutions are integrated with our Sysmac control system platform, with experience of PLC and Motion is a big plus for this position.
We are looking for a candidate who can find customers' wishes and needs in pre- and after sales as a priority. It may also entail from time to time to suggest optimal support improvement with our integrated automation solutions. You must be a real team player who can also work on your own. Success is your driving force, and you are results-oriented and solution-oriented, flexible and positive. A challenge provides an opportunity for success. Having Sysmac knowledge is not essential but could be an advantage. The main role will be technical engineering of our Fixed, Mobile and Collaborative robotic systems.
Your working place is our office in Espoo, where you will become an active part of our experienced technical team. Travel on a regular basis is anticipated.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Field Application Engineer/Robotics will be responsible for providing technical advice within Robotic solutions to existing and new customers to ensure smooth project implementations; In particular, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and preparing technical project assumptions and recommendations.
- In close cooperation with Sales Team, meeting current and potential new customers to advise on the possible solutions offered by Omron.
- Providing technical support to internal and external clients during product implementation phase, product development or maintenance stage.
- Acting as expert in product knowledge to internal teams as well as to the customer’s technical teams.
- Active role in solving technical problems with analytical and logical approach.
- Preparing and conducting training sessions to Omron’s customers.
- Ensuring constant knowledge sharing with teams as well as an open attitude for of self-learning opportunities.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experienced technician or Bachelor of Engineering and experience in mechanical, electronics or electrics is preferential.
- Experience in maintenance and repair of robot hardware mechanics and electronics.
- Know how in industrial automation (Robotics, PLC and Vision systems).
- Know how in programming of robot systems. Preferable Omron Adept Programming Language V+, ACE (Adept Control Environment) or a high-level programming language C# or C++.
- Proven hands on experience both mechanical and electrical in machine automation or technology background.
- Finnish and English (spoken and written is essential). Swedish would be an advantage.
- In possession of a drivers’ license.
- A challenging, interesting and varied job
- Entry into a future-oriented industry with excellent development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge products and change the IA market together with a good and friendly team in a great working environment.
- Personal and professional training will be provided
- An attractive salary and a company car - also for private use
- Various team integration events.
If you are interested in this job and have the experience and skills we need, please apply through the application form including your resume and motivation letter. We will continuously review applications and convene interviews. We will be looking forward to receiving your application no later than December 31st. 2020. If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Janne Kulmala, Area Sales Manager, mobile +358 50 480 1836.
Keywords: automaatio, koneautomaatio, automaatioinsinööri, koneautomaatioinsinööri, robotti, robotiikka, ohjelmointi, sovellusinsinööri, insinööri, tekninen tuki