Do you like to work in a dynamic international environment? Then this might be a role for you!
Are you an experienced Facility Management professional, eager to professionalize the function and in driving new initiatives, energizing people in remote teams across EMEA and service-oriented to Business needs? Do you like to work in a dynamic international environment? Then this might be a role for you!
Omron Corporation (Omron) established in 1933, is a leading, innovative multinational with more than 39,000 employees in 44 countries. Omron is specialized in the development, production, distribution, marketing and sales of products and services in a variety of industries, including automation, electronic components, and healthcare.
Omron Management Center Europe (OMCE), headquartered in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands is the holding company for Omron’s operations in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) region. OMCE supports Omron’s businesses in the 23 countries across the EMEA region. OMCE aims to maximise their results, mainly about advancing Omron’s long-term management strategy. OMCE supports the business by providing Legal, IT, Finance & Accounting, Auditing, Projects Office, Facility Management, Human Resources and Purchasing services and Centres of Excellence.
About the Position
OMRON is seeking for an experienced Facility Manager for EMEA region based in our office, Hoofddorp, the Netherlands. In your position, you are part of OMCE HR & General Affairs and report to the head of the department.
- You will be responsible for Facility Management for all (non-manufacturing & warehousing) facilities across the EMEA Region.
- As our Facility Management colleagues have not been organized within an EMEA structure, you will be responsible for establishing Facility Management vision, mission, strategy and structure to start with.
- You will define the roadmap and goals for the next years and prioritize with the team based on Business needs and obstacles raised from ineffective policies, processes, tools, roles, responsibilities and procedures.
- Your effort is focused on professionalizing the Facility Management function in our company and on establishing a standard look and feel on our Omron premises. Ensuring the development of a secure, aesthetically pleasing, functional and productive workplace that furthers our business goals;
- One of the main responsibilities from the Facility Management team is to offer a safe, healthy, modern and effective work environment, including the necessary tools such as workstations, cars, and phones. Your team will be responsible to organize regular preventive and corrective maintenance and organization of internal and external audits on safety, and energy.
- Additionally, you will manage external suppliers supporting our organization with reception, security, gardening, catering, cleaning services etc. In this domain you will closely collaborate with our Indirect Purchasing responsible to seek for best deals from cost, quality and effectiveness perspective.
- You will be responsible to manage the facility management budget and to collaborate with Business Controlling and the Business Company stakeholders to prioritize strategic initiatives with regard to planning and budget raised from their side.
Required Education, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in facility management or business administration
- Minimum 7 to 10 year of facility management experience in an international organization
- Certified Facility Manager (CFM) Credential is a plus
- People management capabilities and experience is a must
- Ability to manage projects and establish clear goals and accountabilities to ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget, meeting agreed-upon success criteria)
- Experience in managing facility management budgets
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of the legal terminology and language related to supplier and/or vendor agreements and contracts in Facility Management is key
- Comfortable with technology, software packages, e of MS Office, with advanced Excel knowledge
- Excellent presentation and communication (verbally and in writing) skills in the English language
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the Netherlands
We look forward to your motivation letter and your cv! Please click on apply!