Hai il desiderio di contribuire e di portare il tuo valore aggiunto in Omron: una Società multinazionale, dinamica ed innovativa?
We are looking for a Full-time Sales Assistant (temporary contract) for our European Inspection Systems Division (AOI). The location of the role would be Omron Office in Milano, Italy.
Purpose of the role
We are looking for a Sales Assistant who can manage back-office activities such as Sales Orders process, from the order receipt to the delivery to the customer, sales team support, exhibitions organization, etc. The Sales Assistant has to deal directly with the Distributors that are located in almost all European Countries and with our European Logistic Centre in the Netherlands.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the activities related to the Sales Order;
- Deal with European Logistic Centre for order processing, providing all the documentation required to process the Sales Orders;
- Plan and follow the shipments of the machines and parts after clear agreement with Sales Department and the customers;
- Provide customers all information and documentation related to the order and invoicing;
- Deal with European Product Manager for codes opening;
- Back up of Service and Support Officer for spare parts order management.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in customer service and sales back office activities;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and knowledge in J.D.Edwards ERP is a Plus;
- Experience in working in cooperation with different departments within a company;
- Fluent in English (oral and written);
- Able to work autonomously and able to prioritize activities;
- Able to work under pressure and committed to the job;
- Precision and flexibility are highly required.
If you are interested in this job and have the experience and skills we need, please apply the application form (Reference: EU_ASS). If you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Nicoletta Salvia (firstname.lastname@example.org).