Are you an experienced Quality Engineer with proven track-record in Industrial Automation and looking for a dynamic multinational environment where you can apply and further expand your technical and (quality) management skills?
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer with proven track-record in Industrial Automation and looking for a dynamic multinational environment where you can apply and further expand your technical and (quality) management skills? We are looking for an entrepreneurial team-player to further improve our Quality and Customer Satisfaction levels and strengthen the related processes and quality management systems.
Purpose of the role
As a Quality Engineer, in Omron Europe’s Quality & Environment Department, you take the lead in activities and project to address and resolve quality related challenges, issues and complaints. From this you drive structural improvements in our quality performance and quality management systems.
Your focus is on the quality performance of our solutions, products and service EMEA area. You can make quality risk assessments, issue judgements, and defining and implementing preventive and corrective measures. You will work together with different teams and persons in our organisation, as well as with suppliers ,partners, customers and end-users. You can switch from the helicopter view on general business level to the detailed technical aspects. You are result driven with strong communication and motivation skills and enjoy to challenge yourself and others.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Quality support of Solution and Service developments
- Addressing and resolving quality issues and complaints in the market
- Definition and implementation of preventive and corrective measures
- Performing Quality Assessments, Reviews and Audits.
- Initiating, leading and participating in quality Improvement projects and activities.
- Promoting and improving Omron’s quality systems and
- KPI Monitoring and Reporting
Desired Skills and Experience
- Technical Bachelor (HBO) Engineering or higher
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with electro mechanical products, and related development and production processes, in particular industrial sensing, safety, control and robotics.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. RCA Methodologies and tools
- Project and Program Management skills
- Positive-critical, quality minded, result oriented and hands-on
- Experience with Quality tools (8D/SPC etc.)
- Familiarity with CE marking and Product Regulatory Requirements.
- As a professional you can communicate with your colleagues on all levels
- Fluency in English and preferably another major European language.
- Willingness to travel
Are you interested? Please apply through our career site adding your resume and motivation letter. Do you want to know more or have a question about this position, connect with Jan-Willem Vogelaar, European Quality & Environment Manager.