Are you an experienced, proactive Brand and PR professional? Do you like to work in a dynamic international environment? Then this might be a role for you!
OMRON Corporation (OMRON) established in 1933, is a leading, innovative multinational with more than 28,000 employees in 44 countries. OMRON is specialized in the development, production, distribution, marketing and sales of products and services in various industries, including automation, electronic components, and healthcare.
OMRON Management Center Europe (OMCE), headquartered in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands is the holding company for OMRON’s operations in the EMEA. OMCE supports OMRON’s businesses in the 23 countries across the EMEA region. OMCE aim to maximise their results, mainly about advancing OMRON’s long-term management strategy. OMCE provides support by providing Legal, IT, Finance & Accounting, Auditing, Projects Office, Facility Management and Human Resources services, Corporate Planning & Communications.
OMRON is now seeking a highly motivated EMEA Corporate Brand & Public Relations Manager to join our Corporate Planning and Communications Team
The EMEA Corporate Brand & Public Relations Manager position will be responsible for enhancing the OMRON brand's value and credibility among external stakeholders in the EMEA region.
Summary Of Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop a corporate branding strategy for the EMEA region – aligned with a global brand strategy - enabling the different regional business divisions (Industrial Automation Business / Healthcare / Electronic Components) to fit their individual strategies effectively under the corporate brand and goals
- Execute global initiatives to support the EMEA business divisions to deliver their brand values to their local stakeholders
- Lead & manage communication programs and channels that effectively communicate OMRON values & principles
- Engage with global and EMEA counterparts to collaborate and ensure coordination and coherence of communication and media relations activities
- Establish brand health baseline and monitoring, in collaboration with global GIC community, and use results to prioritise areas and refine brand strategy
- Create digital, video, audio and print content and narratives that bring to life OMRON strategy, corporate shared values and identity in EMEA, based on global communication strategy
- Establish C-level executives as opinion leaders
- Establish a network of and relations with relevant media and platforms in collaboration with counterparts in EMEA
- Publicly represent the company - Comfortable with giving interviews and speeches on behalf of OMRON.
- Manage crisis communication activities including internal and external stakeholder coordination, message development and outreach to protect OMRON reputation
- Monitor and track information relevant to the company and take appropriate action
- Develop & provide appropriate reporting & insights on EMEA activity & KPI performance
The position will report to the OMCE Head of Corporate Planning and Communications.
Required Education, Skills And Experience
- University or bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field
- Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in communications or public relations, preferably with large corporates operating in B2B
- Proven experience in multi-layer brand architecture
- Proven experience successfully designing and delivering communication strategies for external audiences.
- Demonstrated capability to comfortably engage with C-Level stakeholders (both internal & external)
- Proven skills in brand strategy and management
- English language skills at a native level, preferably with German and/or Italian
- Strategic thinking
- Deep knowledge and proficiency with communications technologies
- Familiarity with digital channels and strategies
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing abilities
- Pro-active, self-driven “will do” mentality, enjoy going the extra mile.
- Organizational sensitivity (understanding needs, challenges, and obstacles from different disciplines)
- Change management skills, ability to communicate with and support key stakeholders in the different phases of acceptance of the change (ability to deal with resistance, concerns, and impatience for example)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, showing an understanding of different target audiences to convey the messages' essential content.
- Capability to liaise with colleagues from different cultural backgrounds and organisational context and disciplines
- Understanding of P&L realities
- Ability to travel 25% both nationally & internationally
- The candidates must be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
We look forward to your motivation letter and your cv! Please click on apply!