The C&T administrator executes all administrative inbound and outbound activities of the OMRON European Distribution Center in Den Bosch.
Activities include amongst others: administration of inbound receipts and clearance, shipment creation, check on completeness, contacts with carriers, outbound administration, preparation of documents (CMR, T1, ATR, etc.), transport call-off, outbound clearance, follow-up on transport incidents.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Timely and correct processing of all inbound and outbound activities
- Prepare shipment and customs documents (CMR’s, T1 documents, ATR documents etc.)
- Verify correctness of shipping documents (air, sea, road)
- Clearance of customs documents
- Follow up on exceptions and irregularities
- Comply with AEO-F, KC, ISO standards and Trade Compliance
- Reporting and monitoring (progress of work, compliance)
- Maintain procedures and work instructions
- Communicate proactively with other Omron departments
- Meet Omron-, Supply Chain Management- and department KPI’s
Skills and Experience
- MBO (Logistics) with minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Familiar with SCM applications e.g. ERP, WMS, TMS, CMS
- Operational knowledge of air-, sea-, road-, parcel- and courier transportation
- Experience in logistic and custom processes
- Good communication (Dutch C1 level, English B2 level) skills, being able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Understand processes and impact on daily operations
- Being able to anticipate quickly on unforeseen issues
- You are proactive, flexible, solution oriented and a team player
Are you the right match? Please send us your motivation and resume. Our HR department will get back to you asap! In case you have any questions about the job content please contact Rob Hendrickx via firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the process please contact email@example.com.