You solve the customer issues as part of the Customer Service team (7 fte). He/she assures that our direct customers (Omron Customer Care Centers), global factories and indirect customers (end users) as well as the internal organization can be provided with best in class services.
As Customer Service Specialist, you also support the structural improvements within Omron to meet the challenging business growth, based on the lessons learned from our customer issues. You take over the responsibilities from the Customer Service Manager during his absence.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Support several Omron Customer Care Centers and factories Worldwide
- Identify, initiate, define, coordinate, and implement Customer Service-related improvement actions and projects
- Perform CS tasks, ao informing clients about possible delays/ placing orders/ handling questions
- Handling complaints and perform analysis of these together with our Quality Department
- Communication with clients and internal stakeholders regarding complaints, quarantine, quality issues, insurance, claims and other operational issues
- Experience in leading and managing improvement projects
- Knowledge and experience in problem solving
- 5 years’ experience within Customer Services
- Familiar with computer systems like WMS, ERP, MS office
- Able to analyze performance data and create KPI reports
- Understanding of various logistic and customs processes
- Good communication skills across all levels and good intercultural awareness
- Proficiency in English and Dutch (both at least B2 level)
- A good proactive, flexible candidate and team player
- Able to work accurately under pressure
- Able to work in a result-oriented way and to set priorities.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving (to be able to switch fast)
- Preferably have knowledge of lean principles, or willing to learn
- Good administrative skills
- Higher Vocational Education (HBO) preferably in Logistics
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please send us your motivation and CV. We are looking forward to it! In case you have any questions about the job content please contact Eric van der Poll via firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the process please contact email@example.com.